Friday, January 9, 2009

Hi,

Remeber me : )

Life has been chaotic with Xmas, New years and so so many birthdays, mine included.

My sister is due in 19 days, her OB thinks she will go by the end of next week.
The end of next week is my original due date.

What are the chances of that happening? My guess is a HUGE chance. I decided I'm not really ok with the baby coming on my due date. I know I have no say, but I would rather the chance to grieve, to feel all the hurt and the pain. I want the day for me. Just once :(

But at the end of the day what I really want is for my niece or nephew to arrive happy and healthy when he or she is ready :)

2 comments:

Kim said...

Glad to have you back. Sorry the universe is throwing you this totally undeserved curveball. Even if you have to welcome a niece or nephew on that day, this place will be all about you and whatever you are feeling.

stina978 said...

Hello,
I found your blog doing a search for the 'shoes' poem that you put up in Sept. I too have had two miscarriages recently... one at 15 weeks and another this past week at 6 weeks (though it hadn't progressed that far). Having someone due close to your original due date is hard, I hope that YOU get that day and that your niece or nephew has another day. Thanks for your openness here and good luck on your continuing ttc journey.
((HUGS)) Christina