Sunday, August 24, 2008

Cramping, cramping, cramping

Well my uterus is either preparing for a baby or I’m now going to one of the unlucky ones who has pre af cramping for a few days before af.
I let myself get a little excited last night that I might be pregnant – about 5 minutes worth. Then it was back to trying to guess what my body is up too.
Funny how a m/c can change someone from a POAS-aholic to being POAS-phobic. If this had happened 6 months ago I’d be POAS till I had no more sticks left to pee on. Not anymore, my best friend told me test. No chance. FF says I can test on Monday. I’ll test next Friday if af hasn’t arrived.
Oh dear, I’m getting off track.
So, yesterday / last night. I have this new sensation of having a ‘full’ uterus – can’t think of any other way to explain it. It’s a bit sore, but not crampy. Its constant, it doesn’t come and go. It has lasted from about 10:00a.m yesterday, and I still haveit now. I did a CP and CM check. Cervix is high high high closed up shop and very firm. Cm is creamy but not abundant and I had ONE tiny bit of red spotting last night. And then a TINY bit of brown spotting this morning.
Temp went up to 37.00 this morning. I contemplated POAS, but knew I wouldn’t do it. I’m scared. I’m scared of being pregnant, and I’m scared of not being pregnant. Realistically I want to be pregnant. But I don’t want to get my hopes up only to have af arrive. I’m still a tad emotional to be able to deal with that let down. So for the time being. Not getting up of hopes, no getting emotionally squished with BFN’s.
Good theory I think

No comments: