Sunday, August 24, 2008

O'ing a million times

Wow so much has happened since I last posted.I had a total breakdown a week ago. No real reason that set it off, but by god once I started crying I just couldn't stop.And it was the full on can't breathe, no sound crying. Felt so so so exhausted afterwards, and then had to steele myself to deal with some pregnant women. Not the best day of my life.
Since then I have O'd, and have a temperature rise to confirm it. But why on earth do I feel like I am O'ing again?
This TTC cr@p is just all too much and I'm kinda over it. I know I wont be ok if I get a BFN. Part of me wants to stop TTC so i dont have to deal with the disappointment at the end of ech month. If I dont TTC, I dont have to test But then I cant see that helping in my goal to get pregnant again, hahaha. Oh well, forward we must go. 1 step forward, 2 steps back. But we'll get there.

No comments: