Friday, November 14, 2008

Catch up post - September

Ok, so I went MIA. I lost my internet for a month. I lost my mind for a couple of months lol.

I'm here. And I have sooooo much to post. I'll do it in a couple of big posts. In chronological order.

24th Sept
I have been on a pretty great high all day, after the fantastic news about my HCG.But now, now I'm a bit low. What do I do now?
I spent two weeks trying to prepare myself for the inevitable. But thats past, I survived that and made it through to the other side.
I was waiting for my hcg to drop. Its dropped. Now how do I not think about TTC for the next three months. Especially considering I still have to have regular blood tests til I get to 0. I have to have follow up testing. First plan is aan ultrasound (when I'm down to 0) to check that the mass has dissapated on my ovary. Next is a hysteropingogram to check for damage from the D&C as well as the ectopic.
But what I am left wondering is......How do I go from procedure to prodcedure without 'thinking' about having a baby. I can't do anything about it. I can not TTC for another 2 and half months. I know that, in the grand scheme of things, this is not a long time. It would be easy to distract myself if I wasn't having regular blood tests. It would be easy if I was not planning to have things stuck up my hoo ha in the near future.
Mmmmmm not sure what to do

26 Sept

Feeling a bit brighter today.Fascinated with playing with my finger as it is all messed up. I severed a nerve so I have that weird tingling, numb feeling when I poke at it. Wont know if I regain proper sensation for up to six months!!!!I think the shifting weather is wreaking havoc on my moods. I'm in a cr@ppy mood when its cold, but feel more optimistic when it is hot, like today.Heading out tomorrow night, and even plan on ringing the OB to ask if I'm allowed to partake in a beverage as yet???

29 Sept

Day 0 - 2700
Day 4 - 2630
Day 7 - 2320
Day 11 - 2030
Day 14 - 187
Day 18 - 18

No comments: