Thursday, November 27, 2008

I am not dead.

I am here, I am alive.

I have my saline HSG booked tomorrow and have a million things going on in my head. SoO much that I just cant blog at the moment. I need to sort my head into some sort of order, perhaps it will allow me to write it down without sounding like a lunatic.

Briefly.....

*Saline HSG tomorrow.
*Karotyping results are back
*Thyroid results are in
*HSG, Karotyping and Thyroid results on Tuesday at appointment with OB
*Dealt with an unplanned pregnancy of a 20 y.o. Naturally I had to be the counsellor. - I did get slightly drunk once notified though :)
*Am shit scared about tomorrow


I shall return, I shall write something slightly more interesting.

Until then, for those dealing with the shit of IF and don't really know how to put their frustration into words.... I highly recommend this blog.

No comments: