Saturday, June 12, 2010

3 weeks and 3 Days pregnant

BFP - OMG

Due the 23rd February, 2011.

I tested this morning and got a very very very faint second line on an Internet Cheapie Test. It was so faint I considered it might even be an evap line. I had a First Response Test and deicided to 'hold it' for four hours and test at 6pm. Well I managed to hold it for about an hour an a half, and decided to just do the test anyway, I had another if it was neg -.

Very obvious second (but not dark as control line). Not bad for afternoon urine at 10 DPO.

So excited, by so nervous. I want to be hopeful but I automatically think there are so many things that can go wrong from here, so just wait!!!! My partner doesn't know yet. He freaked out during the ovarian ectopic when the Dr said it could kill me - actually the Dr repeatedly told us I could die. DP didn't take that so well. So I'm going to have 3 bloods over 5 days and if they continue to double, I'll assume its not an ectopic and tell DP so he can be there for the very early scan I'll have.

Just wanted to share it - now off to freak out, and be quietly excited!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Hun,

Sorry I have been away for a few days, just read your blog and I wanted to say congratulations! such wonderful news! I really am so very happy for you and I wish you the stickiest, healthiest 9 months!
Shel!