Tuesday, June 8, 2010

CD 22 - 6 DPO

Sooooo 6 DPO. Not much happening. POAS, funnily enough it was negative – I have 6 tests….. so I can POAS every second day until af is due and still have spares. Well that is my reasoning J
I spent the majority of last night on a 2WW website looking at everyone’s different symptoms at each DPO. Then when I was brushing my teeth this morning I spat out a whole heap of blood. Well I had the biggest grin because of it. Bleeding gums is a great symptom. And I’ll hold onto it until I get any other sign that can be dramatically twisted and turned into another symptom HAHAHA.

The worst part about this whole thing is that if it is negative I still have to wait another 3 weeks til I O. Which makes it another 5 weeks before I could be pregnant. It’s just frustrating. I know I’m being whiny and sooky and I’m sorry. I know some people have it harder than us (poor buggers L)

You should have seen me at 6.30am squinting at my freshly peed on stick to see if I could even imagine a line. I couldn’t even fake an imaginary line at 6 DPO!!!!! I left it in the drawer in the bathroom so I can go home and try and imagine a line after 9 hours. “Read your test within 10 minutes” – pfft where is the fun in that!!! If I have an evap line I will get a good 3 or 4 hours of entertainment out of that – trying to decide if it’s actually a line or an evap.

Since 8am every hour on the hour I have been starving – tummy grumbling. I went and ate a plain cracker between morning tea and lunch it was that bad!!

12.10PM – weird burning sensation on the right side of my uterus / ovary area. Lasted about 20 seconds went away and came back for another 5 seconds. Checked my pants weren’t tight there and they weren’t even touching that area. Will be interesting to see if anything comes of it. Will be even more interesting if I were to have an implantation dip tomorrow or some spotting!!! Fingers crossed for implantation and spotting J
Ooooh spotting. Who thought I’d ever get so excited about spotting!!! Even to the point where I’m hoping for it.

2.15Pm - Really strong sharp paind on my lowere rights hand side. I swear if there is a bbay in my ocvary againi'll be really really pi55ed off!!! Babies go in the Uterus NOT IN OVARIES - are you listening in there.

I might add some more throughout the day if anything comes up. Beats working I guess.

No comments: