Wednesday, June 9, 2010

CD 23 - 7 dpo Temp – 36.7

I tested this morning with an IC – cause I’m crazy like that….
No surprises that once again it was a BFN.

Possible symptoms today have been:
I had some more blood while brushing my teeth, and little bit of blood when I blew my nose.
A lot of pain around my right ovary (the non-screwed up one) it was very painful and recurred on and off for half an hour around 11.15am.
Couldn’t handle the smell of a banana – it was just so so strong. And I kept asking everyone in the office “do you smell it, do you smell it”.
Ate hot chips and the taste of salt was just gross – like it was a thousand times stronger than any salt I had ever eaten.

Ooh and last night I had a bit of a pulling sensation ‘inside’ my left (.)(.)

For some reason that cannot be explained, I decided at lunch to go to the shop and get a First Response Test so I could POAS again. I have problems  maybe I’m making up for the two years where I haven’t POAS? The worst part is……. I’m actually a little sad it was negative. How ridiculous. I’m 7DPO, my chances of getting a BFP were 0.000000001%. Even with the ectopic I didn’t get my first BFP until 9 DPO.

I’m very , very quickly being reminded of how much TTC sucks.

No comments: