Wednesday, June 16, 2010

4 Weeks Pregnant

Well today was the never ending day of crying. I was so totally and utterly emotinally screwed uo today. Not sure why to begin with. I BAWLED.... at work. And I could not stop it. And then a girl had work had a m/c today, I'd know since basically conception :) and was sooooo devstated for her and her husband. The poor girl just lost the innocence of pregnancy. And so I continued bawling.

I bawled so much that eventually I decided that it would be a sensible idea to go home. Got home and rang my partner, he pretty much couldn't understand anything I said, which I think scared the daylights out of him as he assumed something was wrong. Poor man asked why I was 'crying over nothing' which set me off yet again. Took my awhile to realise that I'd scared him into thinking something was wrong again, and he wasn't just being mean to the overly emotional pregnant woman.

I feel a bit sore and full in my uterus, which is very scary. I 'knew' I was pregnant the second time because of the full feeling in my uterus. That turned out to be an ectopic :( Its like a burnign 'hot' feeling and its a tad worrying. I'm just not sure what 'normal' is anymore. No idea how I will get through 3 weeks of thid before my scan. Very scared today. Worried I cried the baby out of position hahaha. I was sooo emotional, and I had some crampy after I stopped. I hope everything is ok in there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes even i felt the same during my pregnancy. Starting a healthy diet during this period helps a lot for us.

I had gone through some pregnancy websites for help. You can also find resources like

<a href="http://www.thepregnancyzone.com/pregnancy-weeks/4-weeks-pregnant/”>4 weeks pregnant</a>