Monday, September 15, 2008

12 hours of RUPTURE fear

Well I survuved the period in which I was most likely to have a rupture. Mind you I was awake all night waiting for the 12 hour mark of 5:00am to pass. So I've only had a couple of hours rest today, very very tired. Looking forward to a good sleep, hopefully.
Am starting to get a bit tender and crampy.
Was stalked by pregnant women at the shops today, it wasn't as bad a feeling as it was after the last miscarriage. I know try not to judge and think that there is a story behind each pregnancy and that perhaps not everyone got to that stage with ease.
However the AT LEAST 8 month pregnant lady who was smoking and drinking a can of Jim Beam at the bus stop really really pi55ed me off. But hey, that's life, not much I can do about it. I just hope her child is not adversely affected.Looking forward to seeing out the end of this year, which would mean I'm allowed to TTC again. 3 months is going to be a long long wait.
On another downer, I can't have alchol within 2 weeks of the Methotrexate injection ARRRRRRGHHHHH very very unfair. I'm not a big drinker, but hey I would like to have at least one drink after losing another baby.

No comments: