Monday, September 15, 2008

'D' day is approaching

Well I am absolutely cr@pping myself about tomorrow.
Tomorrow is supposed to be 'D' day. The day it all starts happening.
I have been reading the diaries of blogs of those who have miscarried naturally. Many many of these women seem to feel more, empowered (for lack of a better word) an feel like they have more closure. I truely hope this is the case for me.My issue with that though is that my silly egg implanted in my OVARY for pete's sake (no offence pete). It was doomed from the get go. There is absolutely nothing I could have done to make this pregnancy viable.
Perhaps it may have been an empowering experience to naturally lose my baby who had a heartbeat. Who was taken away weeks prior to giving as much hint to its mother. But this pregnancy, this one nevr had a hope in hell. This one I want to move past from. This one stops me from TTC.
Being in TTC limbo land sucks. Alot.
I'm homeless, no longer in a Due In thread, no longer part of a TTC thread.The tears came today. I took it as a cue that everything is beginning to happen. I wasn't thinking about anything emotional. I was not overly happy, I was not sad, I was not angry. The tears just came. They were short-lived, but my eyes have been welling up, on and off all evening. Again, I think it is my body getting prepared for 'D' day. Hmmmm 'D' day. So so nervous.
Anyway, enough of my whining post. Apologies for how disjointed it is. But it is pretty much how disjointed my thoughts are atm.
Wish me luck for 'D' day!!!!

No comments: