Monday, September 15, 2008

'D' day plus one

'D' day is still eluding me.
I am extremely tired, very tender but not yet in any type of pain.
I had my first followup BHCG today. My guess is I will follow the standard of having your HCG double before it drops.
My boobs have exploded. They are huge. They are that big that I even took photos of my cleavage.
Dr google is killing me, and I need to stop. I'm just desperately waiting for this to begin, so it can be over. The not happening is so scary becaue it is just increasing my stress levels while we wait for the ever elusive 'D' day.
I have decided to buy a lotto ticket though.
*Only a small % get pregnant on their first try (second round of TTC but still first try)
*Only a very small % of pregnancies are ectopic
*Only a TINY % of ectopics are in the ovary
Surely I've got a good chance of winning the lotto

No comments: