Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Day 7 Bloods

Thanks G for the comment about my day 4 bloods. I know todays bloods are what is important, but... 70, the first decline was 70. I truely was hoping for something a little better.

Todays bloods are going to be absolutely fantastic, a medical marvel that will be documented in medical journals everywhere. Aussie chic drops 2000 off her HCG :)
OOH dear, this is what my dreams now consist of.

I had the blood taken, and then another lady who took my day 4 bloods, came over and said oh yes write this, write that, and these aren't urgent.
I honestly didn't mean to react the way I did. It was a tad out of place......
I said a little too abruptly 'No these ARE urgent, why do you think the Dr marked them as such'.

I wasn't trying to be rude. I think I just went into self preservation mode. If they are classified as urgent, I'll have to wait three days for the results. My head wont cope with a 3 day wait. If the results aren't satisfactory I'll be getting another jab of Methotrexate, and with it...... A six month ban on TTC. The bloods were marked as urgent :)

The thought of this has been eating me up since I was told that it was a possibility. But the last couple of days DP and I have decided we'll be ok with it. We'd prefer the 3 month wait, BUT, if it is a 6 month wait, we're off to the States next September. I'm doing the big theme parks before I'm to old, or too pregannt, to go upside down on a rollercoaster. So if it is 6 months. I have a plan.

Mmmmm, sorry, I'm not the most talkative, or emotionally stable person in the world at the moment. And I just don't have much to say. I do, however, have a very cool poem from a friend who's daughter was born sleeping at 22 weeks.

"An Ugly Pair of Shoes"
I am wearing a pair of shoes.
They are ugly shoes.
Uncomfortable Shoes.
I hate my shoes.
Each day I wear them, and each day I wish I had another pair.
Some days my shoes hurt so bad that I do not think I can take another step.
Yet, I continue to wear them.
I get funny looks wearing these shoes.
They are looks of sympathy.
I can tell in others eyes that they are glad they are my shoes and not theirs.
They never talk about my shoes.
To learn how awful my shoes are might make them uncomfortable.
To truly understand these shoes you must walk in them.
But, once you put them on, you can never take them off.
I now realize that I am not the only one who wears these shoes.
There are many pairs in the world.
Some women are like me and ache daily as they try and walk in them.
Some have learned how to walk in them so they don't hurt quite as much.
Some have worn the shoes so long that days will go bybefore they think of how much they hurt.
No woman deserves to wear these shoes.
Yet, because of the shoes I am a stronger woman.
These shoes have given me the strength to face anything.
They have made me who I am.
I will forever walk in the shoes of a woman who has lost a child.
Author Unknown

Sorry if this has been posted a million times before. I only saw it for the first time yesterday.

No comments: