Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Introduction

I decided to create this blog as a way to anonymously write about my miscarriage and my journey to move forward from it.

I found many sites that explained the different types of miscarriage, I was given statistics and percentages and numbers, numbers, numbers - but my real help was found through the blogging of a few brave women who put their story on the internet for all to see.

As much as I wish for no other person to have to go through one, or more, miscarraiges, I found comfort in knowing that others have experienced what I had. Being able to read about someone who has been through the same emotions that I am encountering is actually comforting.

I have two hopes for this blog
1. Is to have an outlet in helping myself heal (no matter how much I say 'I'm fine")
2. That maybe, when a lone woman searches the internet for answers or understanding, she may stumble across this and find comfort in knowing that someone else has experienced her pain.

No comments: